MikeMichigan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks"

MikeMichigan replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"What do they define as recently left?"

MikeMichigan replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"it messes with you mind, when you have to sit in the disciplinary councils, and crap…"

MikeMichigan replied Feb 18, 2013 to Getting out of the Hell Mouth

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by MikeMichigan

"Oh hell, well all just need to do our Home and Visiting Teaching!"

MikeMichigan replied Jan 31, 2013 to What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"Reading your story makes me support KindSmile in having you send in a letter of resi…"

MikeMichigan replied Jan 29, 2013 to Getting out of the Hell Mouth

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by MikeMichigan

"Hi there.  Just saw your post.  First of all, avoid this so-called "Reparative Thera…"

MikeMichigan replied May 5, 2012 to I'm new here, I'm not totally sure what to do with the church.

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by PhiloSophia

"I saw this too and thought give me a break.  The men looked ok, but the women good g…"

MikeMichigan replied Dec 23, 2011 to reality check

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by MikeMichigan

"Sure was.  The mission split while I was in the MTC, and our group was curious which…"

MikeMichigan replied Dec 3, 2011 to Canada Calgary RMs

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by MikeMichigan

"keep doing what you enjoy.  These hobbies, whether they 'amount' to anything are wha…"

MikeMichigan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Hobby of mine

5 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by malachai_florida

"After ditching the Gs, I tried a variety of undies.  I tried the briefs, boxer brief…"

MikeMichigan replied Oct 12, 2011 to After ditching garments, what underwear did you try or like most?

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by armadillo

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service