pushka's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I still have my books and a selection of Seminary/Institute manuals I was gonna use…"

pushka replied Oct 15, 2010 to What happened to your Triple Combination, Lesson Manuals and Church Books??

4 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Linda

"Brilliant post Don...re the mind control, I haven't been to church since Jan 2009 an…"

pushka replied Oct 15, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Yay!! Congrats on reaching 1000!!! Hope the conference goes well.. :)"

pushka replied Oct 15, 2010 to Life After Mormonism is approaching 1000 members...

37 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by pushka

"Fantastic video...I agree there should be more of these being made, highlighting the…"

pushka replied Aug 25, 2010 to My Name is Chad Hardy, and I'm an ex Mormon

21 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Flat, I loved that and your other videos..am slowly working my way thru them on Yout…"

pushka replied Aug 22, 2010 to Mormons and Oral Sex

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by pushka

"Congratulations on your 2 years anniversary Micah. I read this last night, but wasn'…"

pushka replied May 29, 2010 to 2 Years Out; life keeps getting better

36 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Thanks Micah, found it at the above link..used the old one before, I think :)"

pushka replied May 28, 2010 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Is the website for this still up and running? I tried to click on one of the http ad…"

pushka replied May 28, 2010 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service