pushka's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh this is making me so angry and frustrated! I so hope that those sensible members…"

pushka replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Jean, you asked me, a short while ago when I mentioned I'd resigned on 1st november…"

pushka replied Feb 23, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Left on 1st November 2010, no callings held at the time."

pushka replied Feb 1, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"My reply to all 3 questions is NO. I have no objections to the site going public if…"

pushka replied Dec 28, 2010 to Survey: Is LAM's privacy influential in deciding to join, stay or leave?

95 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Harold

"I was hurt by the actions of my Bishop a few weeks before I stopped attending church…"

pushka replied Nov 1, 2010 to What was one thing before you left, that really hurt you?

24 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"It's difficult to say. I began to disbelieve before I was baptised, because I was co…"

pushka replied Nov 1, 2010 to Just for fun, let's make a list of "What year did you stop believing?"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"A brilliant video. Very optimistic, hopeful and inspiring :)"

pushka replied Oct 28, 2010 to It Gets Better project....this is awesome!

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"I never allowed my attendance at/membership of the lds church affect the music I lis…"

pushka replied Oct 26, 2010 to I can now listen to radical music without the guilt!!

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Very true Mike x"

pushka replied Oct 26, 2010 to The Pit of Vipers

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by pushka

"I had a very similar experience at a friend's father's funeral last year. Apart from…"

pushka replied Oct 26, 2010 to The Pit of Vipers

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by pushka

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service