MamaCthulhu's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I bet there's a lot of plyg women who aren't allowed to access the internet without…"

MamaCthulhu replied Nov 9, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"My divorce attorney says for now to try to hang in there on this.  When it comes to…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 24, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"Currently my daughter and I live on $550 a month, which is below the national povert…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 24, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"My favorite experience has been when like-minded people have camped out for a few da…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 22, 2011 to Ideas for online LAM community events, contests, parties and more

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Don

"Google 'meet-ups' in your area.  Most are free and its a good way to be socially con…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 17, 2011 to What Mormonism is and How I Stopped Mistaking it For Something Else

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by KimC

"LDS world  says polygamy is a commandment, if not in this life than the afterlife if…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 15, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

""Pioneers disallowed".... hmmm There were talks telling them to not have anything ho…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 13, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"Try Marcus Morton (1826), or American Temperance Society (which at first was called…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 12, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"You can find through research a thing called "The Cold Water Society".  That meant N…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 12, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"I heard the do -not -eat -chocolate too from an institute teacher.  I think it was h…"

MamaCthulhu replied Oct 11, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service