Trisha's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved it.. well done ... thank you for this post... "

Trisha replied Apr 28, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by LauraElaine ProudlyOUToftheBOAT

"From the mind of a non Mormon.. never bought into what my Aunts were selling.. But l…"

Trisha replied Apr 24, 2012 to Dear Satan

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Don

"My Aunts wanted to do this baptism thing with my mom who past away in 1999 and they…"

Trisha replied Apr 24, 2012 to Baptism for the Dead (Part I): Will the Mormon Church Baptize You After You Die? http://tinyurl.com/78zsvnf

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

"I feel for you... It is hard to tell people what they don't want to hear... But the…"

Trisha replied Apr 24, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"All that to say we need less Communism  (witch is less government) and more governme…"

Trisha replied Apr 24, 2012 to I hear so many people say.. Less Government: More Capitalism:....

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Trisha

"Capitalism: The billion dollar drug company's hate Obama Care... This year alone the…"

Trisha replied Apr 24, 2012 to I hear so many people say.. Less Government: More Capitalism:....

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Trisha

"It is illegal. What they do is very illegal. But they have every thing all lined up…"

Trisha replied Apr 23, 2012 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Oh ya anything...  I post, that you feel could help people... I have no problem with…"

Trisha replied Apr 16, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"Hear is one true fact that gets to the women I have dealt with and drives the men nu…"

Trisha replied Apr 16, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"I have them showing up at my door now .. I am not nor have I been a Mormon but my Au…"

Trisha replied Apr 10, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service