Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"In many ways your experience mirrors my own.  I was silly enough to finish my missio…"

Don replied Mar 9, 2014 to Leaving the mission early

16 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Grettir Asmundarson

"Sad thing is, lobbing the truth at the Mormons is way to cathartic for me.  I don't…"

Don replied Mar 2, 2014 to Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"This is how people that are not LDS views the Missionary actions of the LDS Church.…"

Don replied Feb 19, 2014 to So, you want to go on a Mission!

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Don

"heaven for a Mormon is walking on some freakin foreign planet, having sex constantly…"

Don replied Feb 13, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Riva Lynn O'Rourke

"Divine revelation speaks again for humanity.  However, it is only for the US and Can…"

Don replied Feb 13, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014

"God, in the wisdom that God has, I am sure is more concerned that his children treat…"

Don replied Feb 12, 2014 to Now What?

38 May 28, 2014
Reply by Don

"They are screaming for some way to replace the members they are loosing "like a migh…"

Don replied Feb 12, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014

"Yes, they are seperate and distinct personages. :)  The segregation and the Gay Righ…"

Don replied Feb 12, 2014 to Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Gtrat Post Becky,   I think this willo increae the interest in this case, worldwide,…"

Don replied Feb 11, 2014 to Thomas Monson issued court summons to answer allegations of fraud - 2/4/14

50 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

"If we were to meet these people in a social setting, knowing the way they lie to peo…"

Don replied Feb 10, 2014 to Thomas Monson issued court summons to answer allegations of fraud - 2/4/14

50 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service