Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"pardon a dufus such as myself plese.  What is the reason that the LDS Church says th…"

Don replied Apr 21, 2014 to March 14th Thomas S Monson Summons for Fraud Court Proceedings as reported by "Cityworker" through live updates by attendees

9 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Flora4

"We all have views and experiences pushing out of the sewer pipe called Mormonism.  A…"

Don replied Apr 20, 2014 to Anti Mormonism

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Sarah.J

"EW,   There is life after Mormonism.  Just continue to be the best that you can be a…"

Don replied Apr 20, 2014 to It Gets Better!!

48 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by missymoo918

"BK and I have had many productive conversations over the time that we have both been…"

Don replied Apr 18, 2014 to It Gets Better!!

48 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by missymoo918

"WOW, Melanie, SPOT ON!  We all have to find our own road.  In ways that are relevant…"

Don replied Apr 1, 2014 to Now What?

38 May 28, 2014
Reply by Don

"and, once again, I cannot address things that I have no knowledge of or experience i…"

Don replied Mar 12, 2014 to Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Mentem tuam. Sed video quid possum. Si mihi videtur Eccle. Docebo latine loqui et sc…"

Don replied Mar 11, 2014 to Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Hi BK,  ( I am at a Burger K right now)   To bring someones faith into a subject is…"

Don replied Mar 11, 2014 to Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"congrats!  In our ward we kept a list of names with "DNC" beside it.  DNC  ment do n…"

Don replied Mar 9, 2014 to I just sent my letter off to the Bishop....

6 May 1, 2014
Reply by Sarah.J

"In many ways your experience mirrors my own.  I was silly enough to finish my missio…"

Don replied Mar 9, 2014 to Leaving the mission early

16 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Grettir Asmundarson

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service