Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"These are the same people that need to master the Holy and Sacred art of minding the…"

Don replied Oct 15, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Get it everyone! Tell all your friends! Don in Las Vegas"

Don replied Oct 15, 2010 to Life After Mormonism is approaching 1000 members...

37 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by pushka

"...active and keep my membership privileges... :) I got a good laugh on that one. I…"

37 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by pushka

"i LOVE YOUR POSTS, HOW DO YOU DO THIS? Inguiring (nosey) minds want to know. email m…"

37 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by pushka

""Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance…"

Don replied Oct 15, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"The thing that made me begin to hvea value system and belief system different from t…"

Don replied Oct 15, 2010 to Why agnostic, atheist or another religion and when did you change

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Don

"I used H3 in a post. It comes from Discussion H, section 3, in the old Rainbow Discu…"

Don replied Oct 13, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"I now love coffee, I love Lipton Tea, I don't smoke cigs, but I tried and liked Pot.…"

Don replied Oct 13, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"The actions that these "humans" do on you would not be allowed to be done by others.…"

Don replied Oct 13, 2010 to The only sin I now recognize

28 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Don

"What is this facebook group. :) hehehehe Don in Vegas"

Don replied Oct 13, 2010 to The only sin I now recognize

28 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service