Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"The LSD Church is nothing but a Ponzi scheme that you give 10% of what you worked fo…"

Don replied Oct 23, 2010 to Mormon Friend in need of Help

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Naomi

"The greatest life is a life spent in your own endeavors. A life spent chasing others…"

Don replied Oct 23, 2010 to Mormon Friend in need of Help

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Naomi

"Perhaps we need to not use them at all. Or, when we do use them place what it is in…"

Don replied Oct 19, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"uh huh, a propaganda site built for its political benefits. I thought as much. Stali…"

Don replied Oct 18, 2010 to The only sin I now recognize

28 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Don

"Box of oatmeal?? :) Sometimes in life ya gotta cheer for yourself cause the others a…"

Don replied Oct 18, 2010 to The only sin I now recognize

28 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Don

"Live your life, be happy. Not having someone NOT control it, and do so from afar, is…"

Don replied Oct 17, 2010 to Kristie's Exit Story

19 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"Believe in your own possibilities! :) Speak your realities into existence! Then move…"

Don replied Oct 16, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Thanks, I drink about a gallon of water, coffee and tea a day. Being "biadetic" I ha…"

Don replied Oct 16, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Ya know why six million Jews died at the hands of Hitler, and twelve million under t…"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"I would be interested in learning more about JS becoming Protestant after God and Ch…"

Don replied Oct 16, 2010 to Why agnostic, atheist or another religion and when did you change

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service