Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

" Any cathartic process that is temporarily painfilled is better than existing in bli…"

Don replied Nov 14, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"... the ball of yarn is unraveling now!  Numbers are down in membership, tithing is…"

Don replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"The reason that the LDS Church had to come clean is that the information leaked out…"

Don replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Id the LDS "CHURCH" is involved it is no longer a "CIVIL" ceremony. Don "

Don replied Oct 20, 2014 to An end to US LDS Temple Weddings in the works

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"WAIT, WE HAVE THIS OPTION RIGHT NOW WITHOUT THEM BEING GUIDED BY gOD, THRU REVELATIO…"

Don replied Oct 20, 2014 to An end to US LDS Temple Weddings in the works

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"However, if what they are spouting is the party line (think Castro or Stalin) you be…"

Don replied Jul 6, 2014 to Mormon Doctrine

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Don

"Stop with the drama.  Close it if you want to.  Go to settings and follow thru.  Or,…"

Don replied Jun 29, 2014 to Close Account - How?

12 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"me me me me... and I want to get mine first... baby.  It is not about placing yourse…"

Don replied Jun 29, 2014 to Close Account - How?

12 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"If you are LDS you allowed to have your own thoughts at all times.  ...so long as th…"

Don replied Jun 27, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"Want free info on leaving by fax?  Drop an email to removalinfo@lasvegasdon.com .  I…"

Don replied Jun 27, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service