Don's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,   ...continue to be your best self.  You are who you say you are and not who oth…"

Don replied Jul 13, 2015 to My reason, and the letter to my 'parents'

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Larry

"awkward (for the Church) that the numbers leaving are mushrooming and they are freak…"

Don replied Jun 20, 2015 to I was very active for 43 years, and then got 'the big reveal'!

44 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Larry

"what a thought provoking and great article.  It is genuine in its approach and accur…"

Don replied May 28, 2015 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Good morning BK,   LAM www.lifeaftermormonism.net is a wonderful place for all of us…"

Don replied May 14, 2015 to CHAT Info

10 May 14, 2015
Reply by Don

"I"

Don replied May 13, 2015 to CHAT Info

10 May 14, 2015
Reply by Don

"Hi BK,   You are shoveling it a bit much there.  LAM is about the collective sharing…"

Don replied May 13, 2015 to CHAT Info

10 May 14, 2015
Reply by Don

"IMHO, ...Any faith is supposed to lift the "person".  Marching in step is not suppos…"

Don replied Nov 16, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Micah,   You are by far the better man between you and I.  I run an informal interna…"

Don replied Nov 15, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"The most important thing is to be yourself.  Feel great about "you being you".  Any…"

Don replied Nov 15, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Chips..., Sad thing is that every word they stated as Missionaries is spot on truth.…"

Don replied Nov 14, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service