UtahissunnierthanOregon's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"You know the other thing about a lotus---it has it's roots in the muck and the flowe…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Apr 24, 2011 to What does your Avatar and user name say about you?

42 May 2, 2011
Reply by lighthearted

"I was using my real name, until this site went public.   When I was trying to come u…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Apr 24, 2011 to What does your Avatar and user name say about you?

42 May 2, 2011
Reply by lighthearted

"What if you are good but bad things continue to happen? If you give yourself credit…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Apr 24, 2011 to Why do we give god so much credit

30 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Lost Coyote

"What if some random event happens that really benefits you, and it  has nothing what…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Apr 23, 2011 to Why do we give god so much credit

30 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Lost Coyote

"I successfully ignored it for a long time, ironically, while I was still living in S…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Mar 2, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I know it's a little beyond your point...and maybe ridiculous to point out but the o…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Mar 1, 2011 to what is the purpose of life

51 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"You know, this is really good advice Steve. It reminds me of what I did when I faced…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Mar 1, 2011 to what is the purpose of life

51 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Great story!"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Feb 26, 2011 to I need some help dealing with a potentially touchy and potentially mormon subject

24 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Don

"Frankly, I wonder how well Person A knows C and B?    If he knows C very well he sho…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Feb 19, 2011 to I need some help dealing with a potentially touchy and potentially mormon subject

24 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Don

"I love it.  One of BYU's most famous QB's, who went on to play for the Chicago Bear'…"

UtahissunnierthanOregon replied Feb 3, 2011 to From BYU - Quite possibly the most bizarre Mormon Non-Sequitur you will ever hear...

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service