MikeUtah's Discussions (1,863)

Discussions Replied To (1292) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to hear you're recovered and moved on!  That ex of yours sounds like a real cre…"

MikeUtah replied Jan 20, 2015 to Leaving My mormon fiance

4 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by MikeUtah

"Another user recently joined with likely a similar experience to you, dating a Mormo…"

MikeUtah replied Jan 20, 2015 to Leaving My mormon fiance

4 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by MikeUtah

"I understand they want full equality with men in the church, and they believe societ…"

MikeUtah replied Jan 17, 2015 to I don't get the ordain women movement

5 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Misty

"The asterix needs to be on the tiny Outer Darkness dot for me "

MikeUtah replied Dec 23, 2014 to Want to get a new TOTALLY awesome shirt?

2 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

"Nope.  I try to avoid most things LDS Inc puts out now lol "

MikeUtah replied Dec 21, 2014 to THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHRISTMAS PRESENTATION made me want to throw up....

2 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

"I still get a little resentment, anger, nausea etc, when I think about the temple an…"

MikeUtah replied Dec 11, 2014 to Please discuss - Unexepected reaction to a Methodist sermon -

14 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Nodin

"Riding a wave is to flow with the movement of life to me.  That means accepting what…"

MikeUtah replied Nov 21, 2014 to What does your wave represent?

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Update to this story: "Posted by: anon in CA ( ) Date: November 14, 2014 02:29PMUpd…"

MikeUtah replied Nov 14, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Here is the polygamy essay in spaninsh.  You can pull up any essay in english and co…"

MikeUtah replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Post away :)  Nice to hear from you IS!"

MikeUtah replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service