MikeUtah's Discussions (1,863)

Discussions Replied To (1292) Replies Latest Activity

"That is what I miss most about the church too.  I felt like I had a connection to my…"

MikeUtah replied Apr 25, 2015 to Life without a church "family"

3 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Sari

"Awesome!!!  I love hearing how lives are improved from leaving the church.  Thanks f…"

MikeUtah replied Mar 25, 2015 to Almost scared to bring this up.... but life is much better than before

2 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by disenchanted

"Have you read the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz?  This reminds me some of what…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 7, 2015 to Want to be unhappy? It's Easy!

4 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by bobby williams

"Great post!  I like the acronym, F.E.A.R. - False Evidence Appearing Real.  To reall…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 6, 2015 to How do you initiate personal growth after leaving the LDS faith?

3 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sandy

"Hahaha, sometimes it would be nice right?  Though if it's unwanted and happens too r…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 3, 2015 to House rule regarding unsolicited advances in private messages or private chat - No tolerance, no warnings

4 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by MikeUtah

"Great input CG.  I'm actually in the process of looking for other platforms for our…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 3, 2015 to Site Suggestion: Split the Chat Room into Two

2 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by KindSmile

"Thanks for the support KK. Just to clarify, this isn't an outright ban on sexting or…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 3, 2015 to House rule regarding unsolicited advances in private messages or private chat - No tolerance, no warnings

4 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by MikeUtah

"You're not alone in thinking this.  I was just saying this to myself yesterday, and…"

MikeUtah replied Feb 2, 2015 to Misdirected Anger?

4 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by WoahNellie

"I quit, had my membership removed.  So I no longer have the number you're looking fo…"

MikeUtah replied Jan 24, 2015 to

just now

"I'm no longer a valid member anyways "

MikeUtah replied Jan 24, 2015 to

just now

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service