MikeUtah's Discussions (1,863)

Discussions Replied To (1292) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the tribute!  The Chat room gatherings grew out of the a weekly Friday ni…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 27, 2016 to If LAM goes away ...

9 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by What is wanted?

"Good to hear from you Zim!  I miss the old days in chat.  Were the chat room still s…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 21, 2016 to LifeAfterMormonism.net is up for grabs! If you want it, step forward :-)

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"You'e welcome!  Thanks for the kind remarks!"

MikeUtah replied Oct 21, 2016 to LifeAfterMormonism.net is up for grabs! If you want it, step forward :-)

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks Amanda!"

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks Richard!  I don't know if I'll ever be "officially" recovered lol, but this i…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 19, 2016 to LifeAfterMormonism.net is up for grabs! If you want it, step forward :-)

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"You're welcome!  I wish I could keep going but the drive/passion isn't there, and it…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 19, 2016 to LifeAfterMormonism.net is up for grabs! If you want it, step forward :-)

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks Anne!  I hope someone will want to keep it going also.  It's been a great hel…"

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"It could really just be left to govern itself much of the time.  Only if you want to…"

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"I am friends with Nathan on facebook.  I don't know the whereabouts of Bar Kochbar"

MikeUtah replied Oct 10, 2016 to Ghost Town query

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by MikeUtah

"Welcome and thanks for sharing your story!  It's amazing how similar and yet how unt…"

MikeUtah replied Jul 12, 2016 to I'm new, and an exiting Jehivah's Witness

8 Apr 8
Reply by Ashley

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service