tethercarguy's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it!"

tethercarguy replied Sep 4, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"You mentioned David O. McKay and Spencer W. Kimball were noble men. I would disagree…"

tethercarguy replied Sep 2, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I agree with you about Joseph Smith shooting into the mob. What I don't agree with i…"

tethercarguy replied Sep 2, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Talking about the different prophets and who they killed, puts Joseph Smith in good…"

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Does God really care if you whack off. I doubt it. I don't think God, if there is on…"

tethercarguy replied Jun 8, 2012 to Masturbation observed not just in infants, but in in-utero, pre-birth infants.

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"Yep, she was excommunicated too. It's funny how I still believed in the church even…"

tethercarguy replied Jun 8, 2012 to My Exit Story

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"That's great to hear your husband is supportive, open to investigating issues and th…"

tethercarguy replied Apr 7, 2012 to I'm feeling so much discontent

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I've posted this before but it's excellent.     http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/inde…"

tethercarguy replied Apr 6, 2012 to I'm feeling so much discontent

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Sari

"We have an awesome marriage. The bishop told me of the doom and gloom that awaited m…"

tethercarguy replied Mar 14, 2012 to My Exit Story

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"I've noticed that quite a bit. A fellow member's faith is floundering after learning…"

tethercarguy replied Feb 14, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service