ERIC's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly doubt there are more than a very small handful of Baha'is who believe what…"

ERIC replied Oct 16, 2011 to Did Joseph Smith Prophesy of Baha'u'llah?

14 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by ERIC

"Something that has been a popular choice in the past is the Old Spaghetti Factory at…"

ERIC replied Oct 13, 2011 to LAM SLC Lunch Meetup on Saturday, October 15th for Conference goers and locals

10 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"There's an Applebees nearby. I think there's at least one person in this discussion…"

ERIC replied Oct 13, 2011 to LAM SLC Lunch Meetup on Saturday, October 15th for Conference goers and locals

10 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"Whatever the reason is, it's probably the same reason they insist on using 15 year o…"

ERIC replied Sep 24, 2011 to Why does RfM refuse to be a team player in the broader exMormon Community?

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by ERIC

"My intentions are refining my button pushing skills. I like to use social media (esp…"

ERIC replied Sep 15, 2011 to How many people leave the lds church each year?

44 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by CCzvortex

"yeah, I think there actually are a few of those lurking around these websites. Good…"

ERIC replied Sep 14, 2011 to How many people leave the lds church each year?

44 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by CCzvortex

"I highly doubt indifferent would apply to the demographic that participates in this…"

44 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by CCzvortex

"Well at least your "spineless" comment will take a little of the heat off me. When I…"

44 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by CCzvortex

"There's a word for people who claim to neither believe nor support the church, but d…"

44 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by CCzvortex

"Another example of evidence of natural phenomenon in the earth that could have ONLY…"

ERIC replied Sep 7, 2011 to Is the Earth Really Only 8,000 y/o ?

9 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service