ERIC's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps you could say something like, anything made withing the past year. Then you…"

ERIC replied Feb 12, 2012 to De-Mo-tivator Photoshop Contest for February 2012, gift card prizes

28 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Measure - Reddit Patriarch

"I made this one a few months ago, but it is still my original creation. Does it qual…"

ERIC replied Feb 12, 2012 to De-Mo-tivator Photoshop Contest for February 2012, gift card prizes

28 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Measure - Reddit Patriarch

"No, the discussion just got me thinking. So I wanted to hear some more examples."

ERIC replied Dec 11, 2011 to Things that Mormons continue to say or believe, about their church, even though they are easily refuted

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by troyboy1

"I didn't have the privilege of knowing Jackster on a deep, personal level--I only ch…"

ERIC replied Nov 28, 2011 to R.I.P. Jackster

27 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Sulamith

"The gay issue will be even worse for the church than the black issue, because in 197…"

ERIC replied Nov 24, 2011 to BYU paper calls for the church to admit it error and embrace gays!

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Kerry

"My guess is "chime" was neither an Elder or High Priest, because to be in a primary…"

ERIC replied Nov 8, 2011 to Mormon Rank

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"Yeah, this same guy has another discussion in this forum postulating the very same p…"

ERIC replied Nov 8, 2011 to Did Joseph Smith Prophesy of Baha'u'llah?

14 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by ERIC

"Sorry, but you are wrong. The Garden of Eden myth, in its various forms, FAR predate…"

ERIC replied Nov 7, 2011 to The Book of Mormon as Prophetic Parable

5 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by AThinker

"Can't the prophet just talk to Heavenly Father and find out why Mormons are leaving…"

ERIC replied Oct 17, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"yeah, for some reason god failed to warn these senile profits that people are also s…"

ERIC replied Oct 17, 2011 to Church Tithing Down to Record Lows Worldwide / All faiths

15 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service