LDS Truthseeker's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to help.  I'm sure there's lot of them in D.C.   I use to live there.   Also, y…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Jan 25, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"As others have said SUPPORT GROUPS.  Online ones like this are nice but even better…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Jan 25, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"Sounds juicy Richard.  But sadly no, the cost of maintaining one for me is way too h…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Apr 20, 2012 to Current temple recommend, anyone?

7 May 5, 2012
Reply by ShannonN7

"Try this next time:  The Book of Abraham facsimiles have been translated by Egyptolo…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Apr 20, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"I like the idea.  I've been wanting to make a business card as well to give to missi…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Apr 20, 2012 to I'de like to make a pamphlet of facts

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by LDS Truthseeker

"I vote C"

LDS Truthseeker replied Feb 28, 2012 to Vote on your favorite Demotivator Photo now through March 3rd

54 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"I think many of the higher-ups and local leaders for that matter still don't know th…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Oct 17, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"I did get some replies to the MormonThink website from the ads.  Most people don't s…"

LDS Truthseeker replied May 4, 2011 to Conclusion of the 2011 Winter/Spring Facebook Ad Campaign

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Don

"yeah, good idea.  We don't have the huge pockets like the MORG and TBMs have access…"

LDS Truthseeker replied Apr 4, 2011 to Moving LAM into a Sustainable Future

16 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"exmormon.org postmormon.org mormondiscussions.com"

LDS Truthseeker replied Mar 9, 2011 to Survey: Which online exmo forums or communities do you currently use/frequent?

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by annammc

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service