Libra's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"My religion now is "Oh God!"  I have such irreverant fun now that "Oh My God" is the…"

Libra replied Jan 7, 2013 to God or no God?

84 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"I had a few friends who stayed on as Facebook friends but all of my face to face soc…"

Libra replied Nov 2, 2012 to Leaving but Maintaining Friendships... remotely possible?

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by sallysunshine

"Yes, this new mandate slashes opportunities before they even start. "

Libra replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Are they are banking that the girls will get married in the temple to a worthy RM an…"

Libra replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"I wonder if this move will eventually financially backfire on the church.  Younger m…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Nathan, It's fine to draw boundaries around who is in your life and choose the peopl…"

Libra replied Sep 4, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"5 daughters!  Wow!  I hope you have more than 2 bathrooms.  I have one daughter and…"

Libra replied Apr 22, 2011 to What is your view(s) on ABORTION now?

126 May 21, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I think it's the lavender couch that gives off the feminine vibe.  And the *ho* in *…"

Libra replied Apr 18, 2011 to What does your Avatar and user name say about you?

42 May 2, 2011
Reply by lighthearted

"She's my ex-mo in law now.  But it would be great to send her something in the mail…"

Libra replied Apr 15, 2011 to Garments are not sexy

68 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I taught numerous lessons on the WOW during my various callings.  I never had any of…"

Libra replied Apr 13, 2011 to My experimentations with the WoW

40 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Libra

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service