Libra's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Just one more reason I'm glad I fled the church! "

Libra replied Nov 6, 2015 to "Same Sex Marriage" Now Grounds for Apostasy in LDS Church, Children of Actively Gay Parents To Also Be Excluded

14 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Vickie Duncan

"So many of those quickie marriages end up in swift divorces and rebound remarriages.…"

Libra replied Apr 17, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"luckily I have been far removed from the workings of the True Crotch for many years.…"

Libra replied Apr 17, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Don, I love your rituals. Can I join your cult? As an internet for "time" only wife…"

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"To the contrary, being in Zion has made me realize how stingy the church really is.…"

Libra replied Apr 16, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"I've been a postmo for 8 years now and I really thought I was *over* it. But last ye…"

Libra replied Apr 16, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Go out on Sunday.  Go to the store, movies, anywhere where there are other people. …"

Libra replied Feb 7, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"What will happen if we go inactive?  Will the UNhome teachers come knocking at our d…"

Libra replied Feb 7, 2013 to What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"It makes me wonder how many Momo's are just going through the motions and will jump…"

Libra replied Feb 7, 2013 to A new view on Utah Mormons

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by MikeUtah

""would you have made different choices about having children if you hadn't been LDS?…"

Libra replied Jan 26, 2013 to Post-Mormon Family Planning

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sari

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service