Tx Davey's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm there with ya.  It is so hilarious to think that I accepted the "faith promoting…"

Tx Davey replied Oct 25, 2012 to Bugged

8 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Don

"Sari, Isn't it weird to see all the facebook posts of parents saying "my boy will be…"

Tx Davey replied Oct 11, 2012 to My Stake is ramping up their efforts to get those young'ems out on missions

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by xtranch

"Well, i don't have any spectacular advice, but i wanted to let you know that you are…"

Tx Davey replied Oct 8, 2012 to Sitting down with family

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"How do I feel about this new "inspired mandate effective immediately"?  It angers me…"

Tx Davey replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"This is music to my ears.  Thanks for putting my thoughts on paper so eloquently Mik…"

Tx Davey replied Oct 3, 2012 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Thanks Mike!  "

Tx Davey replied Oct 1, 2012 to Journal of Discourses Complete Set available on Kindle

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by JennyChristianGurl

"The question to raise here is a rather simple one. First: Has the lds church demonst…"

Tx Davey replied Sep 27, 2012 to THE CURSE OF CAIN Cover-up

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"I would enjoy a reason to read.  I've always wanted to start on Eragon series, but I…"

Tx Davey replied Sep 25, 2012 to LAM Book Club

7 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Debra, I can't believe the church has changed on lds.org to call our Sacrament Meeti…"

Tx Davey replied Sep 19, 2012 to Coffee Drinking Bishop anyone?

6 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Tx Davey

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service