XLDSXY's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm up for a new "trippity-ass" experience Lord M ~ Thanks for another Great Share! "

XLDSXY replied Jun 12, 2009 to The Answer is 2 by Evan Lord (book review)

18 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by GIA

"This is really powerful information! Do you know how I can follow their "voting cale…"

XLDSXY replied May 21, 2009 to OT: Please urge you congress representatives to vote NO on HR 875

6 May 21, 2009
Reply by XLDSXY

"You're so funny Micah ~ I didn't know we had HolyWood too? (Kindness is cool ~ )"

XLDSXY replied May 21, 2009 to Holywood Video gratitude

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Scissors

"Sorry to sound so out to lunch here ~ but now I'm really curious Rick ~ which talk f…"

XLDSXY replied May 21, 2009 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"So true Jen! ...all of the inspiration and revelation stuff is the most clever disgu…"

XLDSXY replied May 21, 2009 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

""For those who have fought for it Freedom has a flavor The Protected will never know…"

XLDSXY replied May 14, 2009 to Death: Reward or punishment?

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by XLDSXY

"You're really a beautiful, strong woman ~ I'm so glad you shared your story here! Yo…"

XLDSXY replied May 8, 2009 to My double life

10 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Zaque

"Hi Dorothy! I'm Back... I continue to open up to the truth about the church being a…"

XLDSXY replied May 8, 2009 to Mind Control tactics of Cults, see correlation to mormonism

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by XLDSXY

"Thanks for sharing ~ I was fed a pile of dog doo for ten years after converting in t…"

XLDSXY replied May 8, 2009 to Death: Reward or punishment?

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by XLDSXY

"This one's way over my head right now... I thought I was getting my reward but found…"

XLDSXY replied May 7, 2009 to Death: Reward or punishment?

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by XLDSXY

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service