Phil's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on. Mike!  I´m old enough to have been around when Packer was spouting off abou…"

Phil replied May 29, 2015 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I admire and respect John Dehlin and believe his talents will still provide compassi…"

Phil replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"You are also despised and carry a stigma if you are lacking in material wealth and s…"

Phil replied Jan 14, 2014 to "It's not me, it's you!"

7 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by nobuddy

"Exactly! I remember from my bishopric days the Reorganized Church was singled out an…"

Phil replied Dec 27, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Claude O'Donovan

"Thank you so much for sharing. It's one of the most moving accounts I've read so far…"

Phil replied Oct 18, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Why not Europe too!"

Phil replied Oct 15, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"And could screw-up employment opportunities later on?"

Phil replied Oct 15, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Please, never think about jumping: - try and ignore the people who are being so hurt…"

Phil replied Apr 5, 2012 to I'm feeling so much discontent

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I put it on youtube, and Ithink several other people have too."

Phil replied Apr 4, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by LauraElaine ProudlyOUToftheBOAT

"In the British papers too! Princess Di..................................lil http://…"

Phil replied Feb 28, 2012 to Baptism for the Dead making national news headlines - my commentary on the Mormon practice

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by ModerateChuck

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service