BlueCodeRed's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree it is sad. And the sad thing is it's not better w/ govt care either because…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 3, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"True. Whatever happened to "you can choose whether you're offended [or not]"? ;-)"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 2, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"excellent definition."

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Tolerance is a hard thing to peg. I'm trying to constantly remain sensitive to my st…"

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I feel that way too. I don't want to be defined by being an ex-mo either. It's inter…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 2, 2011 to Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going?

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"I believe in God... I was just saying that positive thought goes a long ways.... and…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 2, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I think that's excellent. I just try to look at it from their perspective when I was…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 1, 2011 to This is it...

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Personally, I like it. Just keep in mind for any backlash that may happen. Are you r…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 1, 2011 to This is it...

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Glad you have your DH with you on the journey of exiting Mormondoom (not a typo). Gr…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 1, 2011 to Never Looking Back...

27 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Don

"Glen Beck is a tool. And he's an ignorant tool."

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 1, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service