BlueCodeRed's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. The lowering the age will make it more likely for young men to serve a miss…"

BlueCodeRed replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"We like to play games (board games, cards); hike/ camp; build stuff; garden; have go…"

BlueCodeRed replied Sep 30, 2012 to Mormonism was my social world, now what do I do for fun?

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"I don't think I would ever really be "mainstream" because I still have beliefs that…"

BlueCodeRed replied Sep 30, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Enlightened, Absolutely agree w/ what you said... I know that when I lived in Utah,…"

BlueCodeRed replied Jun 13, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I have to say the thing that drew me in was the eternal families thing. My dad and m…"

BlueCodeRed replied Jun 1, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I would think the protocol would be the same for any other baptism for the dead- tha…"

BlueCodeRed replied Apr 27, 2012 to Baptism for the Dead (Part I): Will the Mormon Church Baptize You After You Die? http://tinyurl.com/78zsvnf

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

"You did a great job standing up for her- great argument for your side. Absolutely a…"

BlueCodeRed replied Jan 9, 2012 to Our Children?

17 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Wes

"That's hard. Because I mean as long as you both have custody of her, and there's no…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 16, 2011 to Our Children?

17 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Wes

"Well said, duchess (p.s. that avatar is awesome- that's one of my FAVORITE movies of…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 4, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"True. It wouldn't take care of everyone. As far as some Christians being pro-life an…"

BlueCodeRed replied Dec 4, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service