ModerateChuck's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Not that I wish to be argumentative, but you should read up on the history of the US…"

ModerateChuck replied Oct 9, 2014 to Slow changes

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by KindSmile

"You may not be interested in a reply from a guy who has never been a Mormon but here…"

ModerateChuck replied Jan 6, 2014 to Just learning the truth wihile a child is serving a mission

7 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by SunOfPerdition

"These discussions almost always come down to - we agree to disagree. And this one ha…"

ModerateChuck replied Aug 7, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"Respectfully, as always... About cherry picking - as a guy with considerable scienti…"

ModerateChuck replied Aug 5, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"Dan - could you see my conversation with Mark above? And Jesus did free the Jews - b…"

ModerateChuck replied Jul 30, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"Mark - it is wonderful that we keep this to be a reasonable discussion between reaso…"

ModerateChuck replied Jul 30, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"We could talk about the Greeks (Dorians? Achaians?? there have been many "Greeks") f…"

ModerateChuck replied Jul 29, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"Mark - thank you for your invitation to rational discourse. The story of Adam and Ev…"

ModerateChuck replied Jul 29, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"Maybe the beginning of an answer from a strange guy who stops by once in a while, an…"

ModerateChuck replied Jul 28, 2012 to Faith in faith...?

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Mark D Larsen

"As a guy who was Active Duty with the Air Force for ten years, I went on to serve in…"

ModerateChuck replied Jun 3, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service