Sarah C.'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just for fun: I told my home teachers the books I was reading  That were helping me…"

Sarah C. replied Aug 29, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"What really did it for me was learning that God was not the only God, but that he ha…"

Sarah C. replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Okay. I want to say something. I believe very strongly in God, and I love him, and b…"

Sarah C. replied Jun 3, 2011 to Thoughts on suicide.

138 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I get that the church left a big impression on all of our lives here, but I feel gra…"

Sarah C. replied Aug 27, 2010 to SLTrib article - Mormon Feminism Is Back

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

"I was told it was so that the women and children in the building would have a man th…"

Sarah C. replied Aug 26, 2010 to SLTrib article - Mormon Feminism Is Back

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

"What is the "licked cupcake" lesson? I never really felt like there was a double sta…"

Sarah C. replied Aug 25, 2010 to SLTrib article - Mormon Feminism Is Back

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

"Thank you all for your advice - especially for the book recommendations. I'm looking…"

Sarah C. replied Jul 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Hey, Jonas. Thank you for your comments. I do absolutely believe in the bible, and I…"

Sarah C. replied Jul 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service