annammc's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you to all for your thoughful words and advice.  I appreciate them!"

annammc replied May 9, 2012 to Request for Advice

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I think that the Mormon church believes "they" are tolerant of others, but I have co…"

annammc replied Apr 26, 2012 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Thanks to all for the responses thus far.  It means so much to find support with tho…"

annammc replied Apr 26, 2012 to Request for Advice

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Just had to add, this is wrong on so many levels:   "Boys are to become men --mascul…"

annammc replied Sep 12, 2011 to To Young Men Only - Boyd K. Packer talk on Masturbation

16 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Wes

"I would love to hear a prophet discuss our "piggie toes", or perhaps even our "bums.…"

annammc replied Sep 12, 2011 to To Young Men Only - Boyd K. Packer talk on Masturbation

16 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Wes

"I agree with everything everyone has said thus far.  I feel so much better about mys…"

annammc replied Sep 12, 2011 to It's just hitting me.

28 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Wednesday

"I can totally empathize.  2 of my three children LOVE church, and their "friends" (t…"

annammc replied Sep 12, 2011 to It's just hitting me.

28 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Wednesday

"Thanks Mike!"

annammc replied Sep 10, 2011 to Alcohol For Dummies....

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by annammc

"This guy is insane. While active, I met a family once who had a kitchen table that B…"

annammc replied Sep 8, 2011 to Mormon Glenn Beck: Hurricane Irene and East Coast earthquake a ‘blessing’ from God

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by annammc

"Ditto to this one, too.  As a mother, I would NEVER do this to my children.  We want…"

annammc replied Sep 1, 2011 to Using Mormon Logic

25 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service