WoahNellie's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! Thanks Micah!!"

WoahNellie replied Mar 9, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"It's all fine-I'm out of the closet now! ha ha We lived in Edmonton while my hubby w…"

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Oh geez, I realize I still have left the story incomplete... They would excommunicat…"

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Ha ha, yes, he is leaving the church. Sorry, I wrote that last night while a bit gro…"

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Resigned Sept 2010. Was a YW pres when I started having doubts and asked to be relea…"

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Ba ha ha! So, now the first presidency thinks that the spirits in the afterlife need…"

WoahNellie replied Feb 4, 2011 to First Presidency Permission needed to do temple work for deceased excommunicated and resigned persons

14 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by california watcher

"It is actually kind of shocking to me that this is happening only now in Utah. I was…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 30, 2010 to Recession hits LDS jobs.

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Don

"I love the idea of recreating the Mormon ads. I think that would be very funny! Or m…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 30, 2010 to Preparations for the Q1 2011 ex-Mormon community Facebook Ad Campaign

30 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Naomi

"I have a problem with the "true church" bit, too. I think it's important to distingu…"

WoahNellie replied Oct 12, 2010 to The only sin I now recognize

28 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Don

"So, I wanted to see what the "mormon" response was to the changes...At Feminist Morm…"

WoahNellie replied Oct 9, 2010 to Mormon Church makes changes to Packer's sermon regarding homosexuality

11 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service