WoahNellie's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Fill me in here...I don't get this whole BYU thing. Why wouldn't he just go to anoth…"

WoahNellie replied Jan 29, 2012 to I want to cry. I hate BYU and this church.

3 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by WoahNellie

"ha ha...no,not an oversight. I mistake because of their imperfections as men. lol"

WoahNellie replied Oct 21, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"Beyond the weirdness of being Mormon (and there is tonnes of weirdness) is the more…"

WoahNellie replied Sep 20, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"What about the Halloween rules of no cross dressing, no masks, nothing "evil". Also,…"

WoahNellie replied Aug 29, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Or how about that obeying the command to obtain a year's food storage is the equival…"

WoahNellie replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Pam A, I totally get where you are coming from. This is exactly what happened with m…"

WoahNellie replied May 3, 2011 to Leaving the Drama

30 May 3, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"Welcome here Pam! When I decided I wasn't Mormon, my husband and I decided to compro…"

WoahNellie replied Apr 27, 2011 to Leaving the Drama

30 May 3, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"hey-did you ever try to get the bishop disciplined? Did you talk to the stake pres a…"

WoahNellie replied Apr 27, 2011 to Meeting with the Bishop

15 May 3, 2011
Reply by Cinco

"This is an EXCELLENT idea!! Thanks!  "

WoahNellie replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

"Here's a question for everyone: Has anyone come up with a snappy (preferably funny!)…"

WoahNellie replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service