WoahNellie's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we all experience this…and we all for some reason feel guilty about being an…"

WoahNellie replied Feb 4, 2015 to Misdirected Anger?

4 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by WoahNellie

"...and knowing how the TBM-even your own family-are waiting, watching, and even hopi…"

WoahNellie replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"Can't say that I've ever been called primitively dogged before, but I suppose I coul…"

WoahNellie replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"For me, it was coping with the realization that things aren't black and white anymor…"

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"FREEDOM! For sure my #1-to be able to think for myself and make my own decisions. "

WoahNellie replied Dec 27, 2012 to Count your many blessings, name them one by one

6 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Bah...whaddya do? I guess it's just like everything else because I just cannot get a…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 20, 2012 to Pants

10 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by WoahNellie

"I don't think it's the strictness of the rule that's the issue-I think it's that the…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 18, 2012 to Pants

10 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by WoahNellie

"Just to be clear here...I wore a skirt to my church on Sunday! lol I have nothing ag…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 18, 2012 to Pants

10 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by WoahNellie

"I wouldn't say that they are TAUGHT to shun you. I would say that it's just that the…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 17, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Claude O'Donovan

"So, what did she say to that? A lot of my facebook friends just kind of went around…"

WoahNellie replied Dec 17, 2012 to Pants

10 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by WoahNellie

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service