Cora Judd's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I never assumed this survey was designed by the church.  There's much there that the…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 14, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"I thought that too, at first, but look at the key issues. The church can't bring up…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 13, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"May I forward this link to my ex-Mormon friends?"

Cora Judd replied Oct 13, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"  I walked into Fast and Testimony meeting as a devout, multi-generational, templed,…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 9, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"<--I live in So Cal. It's not liberal-Mormonism here like they say -- they're as…"

221 Jan 20, 2012

"^^ Love that!"

221 Jan 20, 2012

"I understand the need for support - as long as we have Mormon family members and in-…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 6, 2011 to What Mormonism is and How I Stopped Mistaking it For Something Else

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by KimC

"^True--since we can hardly convey it in English!"

Cora Judd replied Oct 6, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by malachai_florida

"Thanks, Roz.  Your tank top post is very apt, too. I've had that experience a few ti…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 5, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011

"  Warm congratulations on your interview! Life as an ex-Mormon? It's like hanging ar…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 5, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service