Cora Judd's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, Bryan.  But like Teramia said: I may always view myself as an "ex-mormon"…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 20, 2011 to Becoming an ex-ex-mormon (to those who have gone before)

10 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Cora Judd

"What do you call secret combinations? Is that the superspy handshake & etc., in…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 20, 2011 to Some thoughts on the "great and abominable church (or) the great whore of all the earth"

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Zim

"Last week's Deseret News had a full color photo of Archbishop Timothy (Kill the Gay…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 20, 2011 to Some thoughts on the "great and abominable church (or) the great whore of all the earth"

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Zim

"  This can only be the latest Madison Avenue tactic to re-brand Mormonism into somet…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 16, 2011 to Mormon apostle Packer: End isn’t near -

25 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by armadillo

"That's funny! And sad -- will they see the irony in slamming their doors (and shakin…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 12, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"It is a heavy tome. Have you tried audio books? Virtually weightless! Or a Kindle? Y…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 10, 2011 to Bertrand Russell

10 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by NotMolly

"The tolerance issue translates in one particular way in my life (and probably most o…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 10, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Onfray is definitely worth hunting down. I suspect you won't have much trouble findi…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 10, 2011 to Bertrand Russell

10 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by NotMolly

"Thank you, Nell. It is a comfort to hear each other's experiences -- I don't know ho…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 9, 2011 to What Mormonism is and How I Stopped Mistaking it For Something Else

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by KimC

"As far as credibility goes was Gospel Doctrine teacher. Definitely no "powers of dis…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 9, 2011 to Mormon Rank

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service