Cora Judd's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Pardon my previous arrogance ^  But I make no apologies about deferring to reason i…"

Cora Judd replied Dec 4, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"When it gets too convoluted, a teacher will always defer to "it will get sorted out…"

Cora Judd replied Dec 4, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"But non-believers are smarter - and they make more money too! At least if they're at…"

Cora Judd replied Dec 1, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Odd. How could they then explain the "huge moral/scientific development" of the Rena…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 30, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"How incredibly fortunate that you and your husband were together on this. That makes…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 30, 2011 to My Exit Story

6 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It's easier to zero in on the newest responses in a flat layout. If I've been follow…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 30, 2011 to Forum Layout: Threaded or Flat discussions?

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by tess

"True. I'm offended as an earth-dependent human that the church will spin such an imp…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 28, 2011 to Today's "headline" news - welcome to the Twilight Zone

7 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Cora Judd

"Agreed. That article argued that there was plenty of food in the world (as if the on…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 22, 2011 to Today's "headline" news - welcome to the Twilight Zone

7 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Cora Judd

"I would venture to say that we care what the Mormon church thinks because their poli…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 22, 2011 to BYU paper calls for the church to admit it error and embrace gays!

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Kerry

"Thank you - "secret combinations" was one of those terms that could never be properl…"

Cora Judd replied Nov 21, 2011 to Some thoughts on the "great and abominable church (or) the great whore of all the earth"

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Zim

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service