Cora Judd's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure if your question is still pertinent these 2 months later, but the templ…"

Cora Judd replied Jul 27, 2013 to How legally binding is the covenant made in a sealing?

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by StillConfused

"Be more skeptical! This message is despicable -- its delivery is pure seduction.  Uc…"

Cora Judd replied Jul 26, 2013 to This talk by Uchtdorf: Would anyone else agree he is encouraging us to think outside the church's box b/c his eyes have also opened?

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by PollyWallyDoodle

"It's a desperate measure. Aside from the hemorrhaging membership problem,  which eve…"

Cora Judd replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Love that!"

Cora Judd replied Sep 7, 2012 to Exmo Logo, Emblem and Theme Brainstorming

20 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by steve

"You inspired me. Needs obvious work but no time. I though of making the "O" in "APOS…"

Cora Judd replied Sep 5, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"Similar article:  http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=2588 "

Cora Judd replied Jun 29, 2012 to Women and mormonism

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Astrologic

"Not sure why 10 children is essential but good luck on that -- it shouldn't to hard…"

Cora Judd replied Jun 29, 2012 to Women and mormonism

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Astrologic

"You've made a great start on an amazing journey! "

Cora Judd replied May 12, 2012 to How i finally am leaving...

4 May 13, 2012
Reply by malachai_florida

"Wow - now I'm curious.....!"

Cora Judd replied Apr 11, 2012 to Current temple recommend, anyone?

7 May 5, 2012
Reply by ShannonN7

"This is totally new info to me - is Bonneville responsible for the 'I'm a Mormon' ca…"

Cora Judd replied Mar 7, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service