Brandags's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"My vote is: E. Very clever. I also laughed hard at L, and so many of the others."

Brandags replied Feb 29, 2012 to Vote on your favorite Demotivator Photo now through March 3rd

54 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"The trigger that opened my eyes was realizing that my spiritual experiences didn't n…"

Brandags replied Jan 14, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Nice survey. I'm excited to see the results. Will you let us know when they're publi…"

Brandags replied Oct 13, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"What got me started was when I finally realized that I couldn't rely on spiritual fe…"

Brandags replied Aug 6, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"Okay, I keep finding things I want to reword differently, or add, so I'm keeping a l…"

Brandags replied Jul 22, 2011 to Why I Left the Mormon Church

13 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by abbie

"How much are you paying for domain registration, hosting, and promotion?"

Brandags replied Jul 10, 2011 to 2nd Annual Donations Drive to Fund LAM

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"E is definitely the best yet. Still could use more white space within the boxes (jus…"

Brandags replied Jun 17, 2011 to Ever more social in appearance and purpose; feedback needed

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Phil

"B or C because they're cleanest and simplest. D looks too messy looking with the dif…"

Brandags replied Jun 16, 2011 to Ever more social in appearance and purpose; feedback needed

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Phil

"Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to read my story, and for the great feedback a…"

Brandags replied May 20, 2011 to Why I Left the Mormon Church

13 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by abbie

"B - It says to me that family and people can still be important parts of our life, e…"

Brandags replied Mar 22, 2011 to Spring Photo Contest Voting (Now through-3/31/2011)

40 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by LessMon

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service