Skepticat's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"When my son was nearing eight yearsold, after pressure from his friends and his gran…"

Skepticat replied May 24, 2010 to My ex wants to baptize my daughter

11 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"As an oldster I find myself sounding quite "stuffed-shirt" when talking to my grandk…"

Skepticat replied Mar 11, 2010 to Help with TBMs

22 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"My instant reaction to reading this story was more of a generational gap type of thi…"

Skepticat replied Mar 11, 2010 to Help with TBMs

22 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"I think the point is that if one required substantial evidence to backup a belief in…"

Skepticat replied Dec 1, 2009 to How consistent is your belief or understanding of God?

14 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"I laughed all the way through this and wished I had the nerve to send it to all my r…"

Skepticat replied Nov 15, 2009 to Dear God

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"Some are perfectly comfortable with a belief of some sort of god. Some accept evolut…"

Skepticat replied Oct 31, 2009 to How consistent is your belief or understanding of God?

14 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"There's much more to the belief in evolution than simple faith. There are many proof…"

Skepticat replied Oct 29, 2009 to How consistent is your belief or understanding of God?

14 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"For something to be likely true without certifiable evidence implies FAITH!"

Skepticat replied Oct 29, 2009 to How consistent is your belief or understanding of God?

14 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"Yahoo!!! I got the Medal of Honour on my very first try and I did not cheat!!! Xiban…"

14 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

"I get the distinct feeling that Atheists are the Bogeymen to the Mormons. No matter…"

Skepticat replied Oct 17, 2009 to Help get the word out; Mormon groups speaking out against Elder Oaks

5 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Skepticat

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service