Shamdango's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, the emphasis of the medical condition is an interesting wink-wink that may or…"

Shamdango replied Nov 24, 2010 to Why are members who are HIV positive not eligible for missions?

6 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shamdango

"Mormonism's Apostatea-Party: How hot do the drinks have to be before we argue hot-ch…"

Shamdango replied Nov 2, 2010 to How Corporatism Has Undermined and Subverted The Church of Jesus Christ

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"If you live in the United States, and you have your membership record number, or at…"

Shamdango replied Nov 1, 2010 to Where did you send your resignation letter?

35 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Don

"I think the comment that I took issue with was, "allow us to feel compassion for the…"

Shamdango replied Oct 31, 2010 to What was one thing before you left, that really hurt you?

24 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"How is the act of keeping the books considered 'spreading the ignorance,' Don?"

Shamdango replied Oct 31, 2010 to What did you do with your 'books'?

58 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Don says: "You have one record. When your record is removed, they delete it and it e…"

Shamdango replied Oct 31, 2010 to Where did you send your resignation letter?

35 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Don

"I can't say that I was hurt before I left. Most of the hair-pulling came after reve…"

Shamdango replied Oct 31, 2010 to What was one thing before you left, that really hurt you?

24 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"I've kept them all. I certainly understand the position that many take when they pur…"

Shamdango replied Oct 29, 2010 to What did you do with your 'books'?

58 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Mrs. Shamdango and I sent the letter to the local bishop (never met him, we were new…"

Shamdango replied Oct 24, 2010 to Where did you send your resignation letter?

35 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Don

"Cool, Joseph Smith went Protestant for a time after his alleged first vision(s). He…"

Shamdango replied Oct 16, 2010 to Why agnostic, atheist or another religion and when did you change

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service