NoLongerASheeple's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I sort of object to being "Labeled" an atheist because I don't believe in a God.  In…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Mar 20, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by tellymonsterisdead

"Micah, Ended up getting involved in some family stuff that took me out for the day.…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Feb 4, 2009 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"I just popped in and took a look at the website. You've got a real gift for this. I…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Feb 3, 2009 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"I like the background for it. I think we are going to want to register the domain n…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Feb 3, 2009 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"That one will work well I think. I think it can be stretched to cover not just child…"

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Being that the LDS Church is the large majority here in Utah, we may want to bring i…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Feb 2, 2009 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Let me know what the site name is and I'll see what I can get written up as a Welcom…"

NoLongerASheeple replied Feb 2, 2009 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Well, I'm pretty certain that this subject is one I want to take a stand on. Are you…"

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Makes you wonder if RfM is actually operated by the Church. You know, kinda like the…"

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Micah, Do you think it might be worth posting this over on postmormon.org? This is…"

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service