Kathy's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I've long believed that he had no idea what he truly created when he made all…"

Kathy replied Sep 30, 2011 to Did Joseph really care about any of the other wives?

13 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Becca

"Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!"

Kathy replied Sep 28, 2011 to Did Joseph really care about any of the other wives?

13 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Becca

"And along the same line of thought, women are punished for Eve's transgressions.  La…"

Kathy replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"This is the reason that I started to question things in Primary when they made us le…"

Kathy replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"The 3 nephites roam the earth. Lots of stuff about end times, like blood moon, blood…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Very smart move my friend!  I am glad you went this direction."

Kathy replied Apr 4, 2011 to Moving LAM into a Sustainable Future

16 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

"Chat for the WIN!!!"

Kathy replied Mar 8, 2011 to Poll: What feature on LAM do you appreciate the most?

11 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Parshley

"My parents really feel that they have mellowed. Over the years they have softened on…"

Kathy replied Feb 25, 2011 to Issues I'm having lately

31 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Beautiful! Thanks for your response!"

Kathy replied Feb 25, 2011 to Issues I'm having lately

31 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Seeing the history cleanup firsthand has to be one of the hardest things to live wit…"

Kathy replied Feb 23, 2011 to Issues I'm having lately

31 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service