Misty's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank YOU Micah for all your hard work in putting this forum together and doing all…"

Misty replied Jun 6 to LifeAfterMormonism being sunsetted end of July 2017

10 Jun 10
Reply by loveslabourslost

"I hope that someone will "take the ball/forum and run with it" taking it to the next…"

Misty replied Oct 19, 2016 to LifeAfterMormonism.net is up for grabs! If you want it, step forward :-)

22 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Thomas

"What an inspiring story...sounds like you "forced their hand" because you were so we…"

Misty replied Apr 1, 2016 to The Moose is on the loose!!

11 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by chipsandhotsauce

"I feel the same way...they are doing the next generation a huge favor by excluding t…"

Misty replied Nov 6, 2015 to "Same Sex Marriage" Now Grounds for Apostasy in LDS Church, Children of Actively Gay Parents To Also Be Excluded

14 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Vickie Duncan

"Sooooo as always....if a woman has no husband, she is pretty much "screwed" as far a…"

Misty replied Oct 23, 2015 to 2 New LDS Essays Released: Mother in Heaven, and Teachings about Priesthood, Temple, and Women

8 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Emi

"I too have an uncle "Perry Glenn Fitzgerald" that was shielded by the church and Ste…"

Misty replied Jun 20, 2015 to The bishop is requiring what?

15 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by atlast

"Your wife is a brave woman to take the first step.  Thank goodness there are support…"

Misty replied Jun 15, 2015 to I was very active for 43 years, and then got 'the big reveal'!

44 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Larry

"Wowwww...what a heart wrenching story!  You are to be commended for being a champion…"

Misty replied Feb 1, 2015 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"I agree Mike....I think it is women "pushing the envelope" and if women could give b…"

Misty replied Jan 26, 2015 to I don't get the ordain women movement

5 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Misty

"If you are a therapist in Utah...then chances are you will come across some "traumat…"

Misty replied Jan 26, 2015 to The bishop is requiring what?

15 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by atlast

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service