Measure - Reddit Patriarch's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

""

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Feb 27, 2012 to De-Mo-tivator Photoshop Contest for February 2012, gift card prizes

28 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Measure - Reddit Patriarch

"What I'd like to see done is a unofficial census of active members. Have volunteers…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Mar 13, 2011 to LDS Church Statistical Analysis and Projections for April 2011 General Conference

22 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Don

"Funny story: When my wife and I went in for the ultrasound of my now 2-year-old, the…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Aug 11, 2010 to Masturbation observed not just in infants, but in in-utero, pre-birth infants.

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"Indeed, it looks like spamlds.ning is dying with the termination of free services. G…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied May 26, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"Wow. I knew ning was making some changes, but this is kind of a punch to the gut, eh…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied May 18, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"I think people generally underestimate how much Bush voters hate McCain. I was at a…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Nov 4, 2008 to Don't Forget to Vote

5 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by MikeUtah

"voted by mail. For - Obama, Rossi ((R) Gov WA), death with dignity. Against- Highe…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Nov 4, 2008 to Don't Forget to Vote

5 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by MikeUtah

"My website is http://rfmorg.wordpress.com I have started several blogs in my life,…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Oct 27, 2008 to Member Websites

3 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Jon

"FLAK is "Further Light And Knowledge" at, I believe, http://www.thefoyer.org/ Small…"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Oct 26, 2008 to What's the best exmo discussion board?

12 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Jon

"I've also now plugged the site at FLAK. See how productive I am today?"

Measure - Reddit Patriarch replied Oct 24, 2008 to Welcome to Exmormon Online!

6 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by DorothyofOz

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service