Flat Lander's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Was he saying: "Gotta be careful.  That truth stuff might slip in and that can muck…"

Flat Lander replied Feb 21, 2012 to Marlin K Jensen explains how the Church History Department has to be run

4 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by RationalGuy

"In my church we celebrate Smithmas on Smithmas."

Flat Lander replied Dec 19, 2010 to Christmas Service on Christmas Day

7 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"I'm interested. I'd like to win. Pick me. Pick me. Further, regarding coming to Spri…"

Flat Lander replied Nov 10, 2010 to Milestones and Anniversaries = Special Friday Night Chat on 11/12/2010

36 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"While SM is correct, I nonetheless think we should report this widely and encourage…"

Flat Lander replied Sep 25, 2010 to Elder Marlin Jensen Apologizes for Proposition 8 at Mormon Matters

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Don

"Thanks for sharing this, Micah. and hey, when is the site with the new URL going to…"

Flat Lander replied Sep 7, 2010 to BYU Universe letter on why LDS supported Prop 8

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"I hope it's not too late to vote on this. I've checked both of the following and the…"

Flat Lander replied Sep 3, 2010 to Domain Name Change (leaving www.exmormononline.net)

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"A new update to this manual has now been released, and is available at the original…"

Flat Lander replied Jul 29, 2010 to New Church Manual Made Available to Latter Day Saints

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by mishelley

"The democratic party was the conservative party at the time. The Whigs, and later th…"

Flat Lander replied Jul 6, 2010 to Early Mormons all democrates??

5 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

"John has also apparently closed the comments section of the Richard Packham intervie…"

Flat Lander replied Jul 4, 2010 to Richard Packham on Mormon Stories Podcast

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by ExtraKate

"Thank you for sharing this Ruthann. I'm glad you have found happiness now, but how m…"

Flat Lander replied Jun 18, 2010 to This dscussion has been deleted for privacy sake

5 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service