Nicholas's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I am an atheist because I don't have a good reason to believe in god."

Nicholas replied Sep 2, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"My TBM family always viewed those who didn't drink caffeine as weirdos so I guess it…"

Nicholas replied Aug 31, 2012 to WOW

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Dan

"This is a very well made video. I I never knew the extent of the Curse of Cain Doctr…"

Nicholas replied Jul 24, 2012 to Mitt Romney and the Mormon Curse Upon Black People

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Dan

"If a comet hit the Indian ocean sending trillions of tons of vapor into the sky woul…"

Nicholas replied Jun 4, 2012 to How Mormon women drove me to believe in Evolution

6 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"While it is good that you were able to do away with the nonsense of Mormon doctrine…"

Nicholas replied Jun 3, 2012 to How Mormon women drove me to believe in Evolution

6 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"I have heard Mormons say that they will all be baptized sooner or later. So the chur…"

Nicholas replied Mar 6, 2012 to Sister H, I baptize you for and in behalf of Anne Frank, who is dead....

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"I never recall saying that god does not exist. I do not believe that god or gods exi…"

Nicholas replied Feb 16, 2012 to Some Answered Questions on Dr. Dahesh and Mormonism

14 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"All you've presented is anecdotal evidence of a visitation, not unlike Joseph Smith.…"

Nicholas replied Feb 16, 2012 to Some Answered Questions on Dr. Dahesh and Mormonism

14 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It's not a contradiction, Jacob 2:27-28 clearly says that a man will only have one w…"

Nicholas replied Jan 21, 2012 to PEW researched Mormons last week....

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"I don't think that 77% attend church once a week"

Nicholas replied Jan 20, 2012 to PEW researched Mormons last week....

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service