Nicholas's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Smith's incarceration was interesting because growing up Mormon it never dawned on m…"

Nicholas replied Nov 10, 2012 to Why Joseph Smith was Jailed?

5 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Suspicious Minds

"How is it rigged? "

Nicholas replied Oct 8, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"The song that helped me realize the problems with the Christian, and subsequently Mo…"

Nicholas replied Oct 8, 2012 to Leaving the church...what song helped you out? What was on your mind when you heard it?

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by rebornhawaiian

"That really stood out to me too. I guess the church has forgotten how authoratative…"

Nicholas replied Oct 1, 2012 to Jewish Views on Mormonism

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"So Mormonism is based in part on voodoo? I think your perspective about how men and…"

Nicholas replied Sep 27, 2012 to THE CURSE OF CAIN Cover-up

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"Well on that happy note I would suggest short trips you could do in a day or two. Ca…"

Nicholas replied Sep 25, 2012 to Mormonism was my social world, now what do I do for fun?

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Yep, seems spot on to me. It seems a lot more open minded and less dogmatic than oth…"

Nicholas replied Sep 24, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"I would say Neo Paganism if I had to choose. I don't know how mainstream that is tho…"

Nicholas replied Sep 19, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"The three things I like are: 1. Freedom from unnecessary guilt 2. Freedom from unnec…"

Nicholas replied Sep 15, 2012 to What are three things you love about not being a Mormon and one thing you miss?

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

"Well said!"

Nicholas replied Sep 5, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service