Control Zee's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

""They all read it together and I watched as their jaws dropped to the floor." What…"

Control Zee replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Belief messes with the head. It just makes people make absurd mental compromises to…"

Control Zee replied Jan 23, 2011 to Issues I'm having lately

31 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rodger Lee

"My experience is that the eyes can only be opened from the inside. The best way to r…"

Control Zee replied Dec 9, 2010 to Ignore or engage

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Edward Casey

"By their fruits! The irony it sooooo delicious!"

Control Zee replied Nov 19, 2010 to Religiosity of a country appears to correlate (negatively) to social health

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Control Zee

""How I wish somebody beside some poor schmuck pencil pusher would read it!' So post…"

Control Zee replied Jun 30, 2010 to Resignation Letter!

13 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Hidingexmograndma

"I like this idea. Set up a paypal account. I'd chip in a few bucks a year. If 20 of…"

Control Zee replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"True, but if the URL stays the same, timid doubters will see "exmormon" and get scar…"

Control Zee replied Apr 17, 2010 to Possible name change for "Life Beyond x-Mormonism"

34 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"Hey, damn! That's exciting! Mr. Deity is fantastic."

Control Zee replied Feb 11, 2010 to Mr Deity on the Exmo Radio show.

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Control Zee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service