Liber Mens's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!  This is a change from my perspective.  You cannot buy regular Coke on campus a…"

Liber Mens replied Sep 3, 2012 to WOW

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Hello Kriten! I think its normal to feel a pull to a place and a system of support t…"

Liber Mens replied Sep 3, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

"Seems like another man-made philiosophy to deal with the fact that we dont know a lo…"

Liber Mens replied Sep 3, 2012 to A Daheshist View of Mormonism

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Great post Duchess."

Liber Mens replied Sep 3, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Hello Dr Dahesh-- Just browsing the thread.  In reading the interesting discussion a…"

Liber Mens replied Sep 3, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I hear you, sometimes the conflict isnt worth it. However, I do think the "hurt feel…"

Liber Mens replied Dec 2, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"My number one reason is travel. Exploring other parts of the globe and witnessing ma…"

Liber Mens replied Dec 2, 2011 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Wow!  I love hearing stories like this of people with open minds who follow their qu…"

Liber Mens replied Dec 1, 2011 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

" If you decide it is important to post it, Imake it very, very simple.  One or two s…"

Liber Mens replied Dec 1, 2011 to This is it...

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Welcome!"

Liber Mens replied Dec 1, 2011 to My Exit Story

6 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service