Elcid's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not aware of any farmers in the quorum!  The church does in fact have to run a c…"

Elcid replied Feb 7, 2012 to Church Money

5 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Zaque

"Maybe you read something I didn't.  Personally (my opinion...which I have thought al…"

Elcid replied Jan 12, 2012 to A Daheshist View of Mormonism

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"It's hard to say, you'd have to hear the person say what was said.   In many ways sh…"

Elcid replied Jan 9, 2012 to What do you say to this???

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Roz

"Wow...  I believe we live many lives, I've said it doesn't matter what we believe bu…"

Elcid replied Jan 9, 2012 to A Daheshist View of Mormonism

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"The allegory of the tame and wild olive trees/branches in 2nd Nephi is another chapt…"

Elcid replied Dec 22, 2011 to Reading without Understanding

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Elcid

"Humm...well, times are changing, even for Mormons. Yes it is true that Mormon cultur…"

Elcid replied Dec 22, 2011 to OBSESSED with marriage?!

21 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by ingle92protege

"Interesting.  I never, ever, ever, run across anybody like this bishop or any "ordin…"

Elcid replied Dec 19, 2011 to LDS Bishop resigns from bishopric and church based on a false premise

6 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"1. They are aware of the "issues" because they give talks on the subjects (re: Holla…"

Elcid replied Dec 19, 2011 to What do you think?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Sari

"Lots of things.  I think, however, that I am supposed to "get over" this pretty soon…"

Elcid replied Dec 19, 2011 to Thanks, Mormonism!

77 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by j.

"Q1: What is your belief or understanding of deity (God, Gods, higher power, life for…"

Elcid replied Dec 19, 2011 to What do you believe now? Respectfully exploring each other's new belief system/values

26 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Elcid

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service