Suspicious Minds's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Evaluate how frequently you do the following.    Teach People, Not Lessons    …"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 18, 2013 to Getting to Know Your Mission

7 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Suspicious Minds

" Teaching                                           How many first lessons have yo…"

7 Sep 18, 2013

" Finding and Working With Members                      Rate how frequently you do…"

7 Sep 18, 2013

"I found this article from Bill McKeever on the Mormonism Research Ministry to provid…"

Suspicious Minds replied Nov 10, 2012 to Why Joseph Smith was Jailed?

5 Nov 10, 2012

"So many good books to illuminate your mind with facts versus fiction!  "

Suspicious Minds replied Nov 1, 2012 to Won't fit in my status update, so now it's a discussion !!!

6 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Kyle Elser

"What issue was touched on that we don't know about?  Sucks that I had to work yester…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 21, 2012 to EXMORMON CONFRENCE

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"They're bleeding badly and are doing all they can to keep the floodgates closed!"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 11, 2012 to My Stake is ramping up their efforts to get those young'ems out on missions

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by xtranch

"One of my personal favorites is from Muse called Uprising! http://grooveshark.com/s…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 11, 2012 to Leaving the church...what song helped you out? What was on your mind when you heard it?

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by rebornhawaiian

"This is nothing more than a policy change to secure and retain the youth of the chur…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 7, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"The natural man is simply an enemy to himself and fear is the root of what keeps man…"

Suspicious Minds replied Aug 6, 2012 to Fear of Losing my Soul

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service